BLACKPINK‘s Jennie is known as the “human Gucci” because of the way she rocks all her Gucci wardrobes.
And Girls’ Generation‘s Tiffany has also been known to wear the brand well, favoring bags, shoes, and other accessories.
The differences in Tiffany and Jennie’s fashion styles – and their fashion stylists – is clear by the way they wore the same Gucci staple – a Gucci “donna camicie” white shirt.
A Gucci model pairs the pretty shirt with a Gucci embroidered denim skirt, bringing the outfit’s nature theme together with femininity and balance.
Tiffany wore the Gucci outfit as intended, pairing it with black shoes and accessories.
She looked elegant and feminine in the outfit at the airport in 2016.
On the other hand, Jennie’s stylist took liberties with the shirt, cutting it into a midriff top for BLACKPINK’s Volkswagon Fly High performance.
The Gucci shirt was paired with a tennis skirt, which really shows off Jennie’s stylist’s sense of fashion – and made Jennie look like Sailor Moon.
Fans are divided over the two looks, but think both are pretty in their own way.
- “I acknowledge Jennie being the human Gucci, but Tiffany just matches it perfectly.”
- “Tiffany is too prettyㅡㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ And I’m jealous of Jennie’s body.”
- “Wow I’m amazed by the way they cut itㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I feel like the vibe won’t be there if they didn’t cut it.”
- “Tiffany’s is pretty, the way they cut [Jennie’s] is weird.”
- “Tiffany’s way of wearing it is the prettiest, there’s no charm once it’s cut anymoreㅋㅋㅋ But only because it’s Jennie, she still looks pretty.”
- “I hate it when they remake themselvesㅋㅋ”
- “The original is better.”
- “Tiffany is so lovely ㅜㅜ”
- “They made the clothes look cheap when they cut it.”
- “Both are wearing it prettily, but I’m leaning towards Tiffany.”
- “Blackpink’s coordi is obsessed with cutting shirts and making them into crop tops as well as giving the girls tops as dresses. Sometimes it’s a bit too much tbh.”
While the two Gucci styles are very different, fans are in agreement that both girls are Gucci goddesses!