Fans of ENA‘s K-Drama Extraordinary Attorney Woo have patiently been waiting for Woo Young Woo (Park Eun Bin) and Lee Jun Ho (Kang Tae Oh) to confess their obvious feelings for one another…
Finally, at the end of Episode 9, after some encouragement from Kwon Min Woo (Joo Jong Hyuk), Jun Ho runs to Young Woo to confess that he likes her too. She had confessed in a previous episode.
"i like you."
"i like you so much that i feel likeㅡ
my stomach is sick inside."
— 🍁 (@kdramacokr) July 27, 2022
In Episode 10, Young Woo recounts the confession scene to her friends but reveals that she had run off after becoming so nervous that her mind went blank.
geurami teasing yw about junho confession😭
"he said he likes you so much that he feels sick inside? call the doctor, CALL AMBULANCE"
& the restaurant owner plays along😭
"hello is this 119? not just 119 but love 119" HELP😭#ExtraordinaryAttorneyWooEp10 pic.twitter.com/6BEQfl0MMw
— 🍁 (@kdramacokr) July 28, 2022
Her friends encouraged her to hurry and make things right by dating Jun Ho. Having not really dated anyone before, Young Woo sought their advice, and their wise chef friend delivered…
So, later, Young Woo met Jun Ho outside of work to find out if he was upset and/or still liked her.
Do you still… like me?
— Woo Young Woo
Jun Ho confirmed that he still likes her. Yet, he admitted he was “hurt” that she ran away, so she apologized.
— tin 🐳 (@chasunghoons) July 28, 2022
Lee Jun Ho: Yes, I do. And I was hurt when you just left like that last time.
Woo Young Woo: Right… About that… I’m sorry.
Knowing that he still likes her, Young Woo revealed that she made up a list of potential dates, much to his surprise. She had taken her friends’ advice!
Woo Young Woo: If you still like me, what if we get to know each other better before becoming an official couple?
Lee Jun Ho: Yes, that sounds like a good idea.
The list is detailed, including many things that Young Woo thought might be fun to do.
THINGS TO DO ON DATES
1. Two-person protest to liberate dolphins
– Making a demonstration picket, choosing a place to demonstrate
2. Gimbap restaurant tour
– JooE’s snack bar, Unjeong’s Gimbap. (Refer to the video of visiting famous restaurants)
– Instead of having various ingredients, I’ll focus on gimbap restaurants
3. Jogging and picking up trash
– Starting from the Han River near your house, picking up trash from the sea later
4. Find a word that is the same whether you read it correctly or backwards
– Find new things by referring to the list of letters you have found so far
5. Exploring Biodiversity
– Differentiate between three levels of diversity in genes, species, and ecosystems
6. See Sampal, Choonsam, and Boksoon in Daejeong-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
– Wild dolphins are moving throughout Jeju Island, as well as Kimnyeong, Udo, Seongsan, and Seogwipo
7. See ‘Delphinus’ at the observatory
– Delphinus can be seen during the late summer, fall night sky. Find which season they appear best.
8. Make a cutting board in the shape of a whale’s fluke, which is a symbol for good luck for haenyeos (women divers) and divers, and gift it to dad
– Check the schedule of the workshop, called ‘Wood Class,’ in Seoul and make an appointment
— Translation for Young Woo and Jun Ho’s Date List
And while Jun Ho is happy to do them with her, he had some he wanted to add, such as holding her hand and walking her home!
youngwoo made a long list for "things to do on a date" for them but then Junho asked her.
"but there's no taking you home on the list? should we add one here? I'll take you home tonight."
— 🍁 (@kdramacokr) July 28, 2022
Still, it looks like many of Young Woo’s list of dates will become a reality!
So, we have a lot to look forward to.