Seo Ye Ji‘s dresses in the drama It’s Okay To Not Be Okay have been the talk of the town since it started airing. She previously made headlines for her incredible outfits in every episode, so it isn’t surprising to know that her looks cost a heft price!
Check out some of her most expensive dresses below!
13. Isabel Marant “Justine Dress”
This angelic Isabel Marant white dress retails for €590 ($692).
12. Dries Van Noten “Dayna Off-the-Shoulder Floral Puff-Sleeve Dress”
Seo Ye Ji looked stunning in this $887 Dries Van Noten dress.
11. ZIMMERMANN “Perforated Belted Long Dress”
This lovely ZIMMERMANN dress costs approximately $1,088.20.
10. Sportmax “Print Fusion Silk & Poplin Dress”
Seo Ye Ji wore this €959 ($1,125) Sportmax dress in Episode 12.
9. Prada “Ruffled Shirt Dress”
For the family portrait, Seo Ye Ji chose to wear this Prada shirt dress that retails for $1,840.
8. Givenchy “D
7. DOLCE & GABBANA “Polka Dot Organza Mini Dress”
This adorable DOLCE & GABBANA dress is being sold for $2,345.
6. Fendi “Floral Print Mesh Dress”
Talk about fashionable 24/7! Seo Ye Ji wore this Fendi dress at night, even if it costs $2,781.
5. CELINE “Prairie Dress In Printed Viscose”
This vintage-inspired, long CELINE dress can be bought on their website for €2,700 ($3,168).
4. Alexander McQueen “Tiered Tulle And Ribbed-Knit Dress”
Seo Ye Ji wasn’t afraid to run in this £4,733 ($6,176) Alexander McQueen dress.
3. Chanel Spring-Summer 2020 “Tweed White Dress”
This beautiful Chanel tweed dress retails for $6,500.
2. Louis Vuitton “Victorian-Inspired Short-Sleeved Cocktail Dress”
Seo Ye Ji wore this Victorian-inspired Louis Vuitton dress worth ₩7,920,000 ($6,676) in Episode 15.
1. Saint Laurent “Long Lavallière-Neck Dress In Silk Muslin”
Last but not the least, Seo Ye Ji’s most expensive dress in the entire drama is this Saint Laurent silk muslin dress, which retails for a whopping €9,000 ($10,552)!