BLACKPINK‘s Jennie may be one of K-Pop’s icons, but sometimes she has an old soul that suggests she might have been born at the wrong time. Her love for old songs and vintage clothes has been expressed throughout the years and it matches her perfectly.
Check out some examples below!
1. When she gave an old song recommendation
In their quarantine playlist suggestions, Jennie suggested the song “I Fall In Love Too Easily” by Chet Baker. This jazz song was released way back in 1994.
I listen to this song on [vinyl]. I love the emotion of this song, and it makes me want to find and watch classic films.
2. When she shopped for vintage cameras
Vogue Korea updated with Jennie's photos
"BlackPink was spotted enjoying some free time in LA after their first performance at Coachella. Jennie, wearing a gingham dress, shopped for vintage cameras at the Rose Bowl Flea Market."
— JEИИIERΛZZI (@jennierazzi) April 20, 2019
3. When she channeled Chanel’s vintage 90’s looks
5. And again
6. And again
7. When she was retro gorgeous
8. When she wore a flapper-inspired outfit
9. When pearls were her thing
10. When she belonged in an old movie
11. When she wore a 90’s slip dress
12. When she pulled off this bow-heavy top
13. When magazines hailed this look “vintage and denim”
14. When she wore a vintage headband
15. And when she embodied the style completely